Saturday 30 April 2011

The phones features are great and the only thing missing is 3g, but to me I barley notice a difference (I currently use the bolt browser, its much faster than the normal blackberry browser). Whenever I’m home though and I really need to use the phone I just use wifi which is just a tad bit slower than on a computer. The battery life is great, I get on average 2-4 days on one charge (I’m not too heavy of a user). However if that is not enough juice for you, you can get the Seido Innocell 2600mAh Battery which has 90% more battery than the standard one, however it will make your phone larger. The phone charges relativly quick. and sports the new Micro-B usb spec.



 wanna sale blackberry 8310 touch screen dual screen imported from USA set is in excellent condition.with two batteries and charger.its chinese made blackberry with full functions WIFI.GPS and other blackberry funtionality.contact me for details 03456477269.
further specifications are here
BlackBerry 8310 basic parameters
Listing date in October 2007
GSM mobile phone standard
Support of the band GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
TFT screen material
65K color screen color color
The main parameters of 320 × 240 screen
64MB memory body
4GB memory card of the largest microSD (T-Flash) card
Theory of talk time 240 minutes
Theory 17 days of standby time
BlackBerry 8310 product appearance
Designs straight
Product size 107 × 60 × 15.5 mm
Phone weight 111 grams
BlackBerry 8310 features photographs
Built-in camera
Pixel camera 2,000,000 pixels
BlackBerry 8310 features data
WLAN (WiFi)WLAN function
GPS positioning system with GPS positioning system
Bluetooth

No comments:

Post a Comment